we looking for
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of photo editing and other
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop.
A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
A degree or certification in Design, Fine Arts, or related field is a plus.
In the role of Graphic Design Intern, you will:
Editing photographs to achieve the highest quality using the appropriate tools, i.e. Photoshop.
Working closely with the fashion team to design images for our product.
Reviewing photos, editing, and making necessary changes.
Staying up to date with new image editing technologies.
Incorporate changes recommended by art directors into the final design.
should you work at CouchFashion
- Work-from-home opportunity with flexible working hours.
- Take-as-much-as-you-need vacation policy +
flexible work hours.
- Awesome team that cares about CouchFashion’s
mission, product, and their co-workers!
- Thrive in a start-up environment, taking
pride in being measured by achieved
- Frequent interaction with a fantastic team in
New Delhi, and Myntra team in
- We have a diverse team from various fields of
tech, fashion, and design. We have
an open culture where everyone is encouraged to come up with new ideas and
discuss them with the CEO anytime.
- You will be joining us at the beginning of our
journey, therefore there will be a lot to learn in the next few months in CouchFashion. Not just in
design but also you will develop useful skills in team building, process building, strategy, understanding
stakeholder requirements, startup management, handling scale, and much more.